· A cat doesn't share your taste in music. A teenager doesn't either.
· Both cats and teenagers can lie on the sofa for hours without moving.
· Cats expect you to prepare the food for them. So do teenagers.
· If you tell a joke neither your cat, nor your teen will laugh about it.
· If you make a sudden move in their direction, both cats and teenagers get frightened.
· Cats don't improve your furniture. Teenagers don't either.
· Cats roam outside and often come home very late at night. So do teenagers.
CONCLUSION: No matter if you either have a cat, nor a teenager at home. It's all the same.